Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Professional Photos are done!!!

Brielle's professional  2 week photos are done...yippee!!!!!!!!! Clearly it was difficult to photograph a very awake and wiggly newborn who refused to curl up, be on her belly, etc. haha....b/c there is only one page of photos in her gallery, and for sessions where Raya has been extremely cooperative I've had 2 full pages! That said however, I"m extremely  happy with the ones we got!!!! I can only afford to buy 2 or 3 photos from each session, and there are definitely more than that I'm in love with :-)

Here are my favorites!!

Love this face!!



She hated her belly like I said, but we got one! And I love this one b/c it reminds me sooo much of the ones we got of Raya on her belly...they both had a very disgusted look on their face lol




This one of course (which is slightly different than the one from the sneak peek, which I also liked)


This one is plain and not "girlie" but I love her little face in it :-)


And then of course my shabby chic ensemble, which photographed BEAUTIFULLY, just like I thought it would! Looks great with the floor she had and I  think the color looks gorgeous on Miss Brielle.


You can tell in these photos she was a little rolling ball of energy hehe. No sleepy baby here!

...pondering the meaning of life...


Sweet girl


The rest of the photos can be seen at http://www.atplayphoto.com/ (click on "website" and then "clients"...password is "Brielle")  I  think I picked out the winners here, but feel free to check out the others :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, I love everyone !!!You guys sure make pretty ,pretty babies!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we though? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the last one posted here is my favorite. are you going to do announcements?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)