Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary to us!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. Raya and I are making a cake :-) The girls are staying overnight with Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday so we'll go out and celebrate more officially then.

Two years ago on our anniversary I did a very indepth blog post about how we met, dating, our wedding, etc. If you missed it, or just want to re-read it in honor of our day you can find that blog post here: http://rayamarie.livejournal.com/28410.html

Enjoy! :-)  ....and I'm pretty sure Lee is going to KILL me for posting this now that he reads my blog LOL. Hey, we were young and dorky....what can I say! haha

9 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I enjoyed the post from two years ago. Hope you guys have a fun night out on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, have fun on Saturday


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, cute! Happy anniversary! I think it's funny how you said in your other post that you can't imagine ever having another baby as cute as Raya... hmmmm, Brielle is a pretty good competitor! I can't believe how much they look alike! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Nicole, that makes me laugh too!!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! I will have to go back and read your post on how you met, but I am afraid going to prepare supper is calling me now! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Briana! By the way, I love your blog--I love getting new ideas of activities to do with my girls :-) I can't comment on your blog though because for some reason my computer only allows me to comment on blogs that have the "anonymous" option--so just an FYI! :-)

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy aniversary!!!! Hard to believe it's been that long, and two adorable little babies later!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute.. Happy annIversary!! It's so neat to know more about you and lee, your blog from 2 years ago cracks me up!!! So what does lee do now, did he become an engineer ?? It would explain how he's so good in building you stuff around the house.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, he's a manufacturing engineer now! No cows for us--right now anyways lol :-)

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)