Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How to dine like a proper young lady

Today's Tot School lesson was how to dine like a proper young lady....









She makes me laugh :-P THen this morning I also tried teaching her how to hop on one foot....she is a natural LOL




Quick funny story...today we were at the mall and Raya was playing with the train table at one store. When it was time to go she told me "no", so I did the old parent standby and said "fine, mama's going to leave without you...bye!" and I started walking. Other women were watching this happen and I fully expected Raya to come running, afraid of being left behind. Instead I hear a little voice shout "Ok Mama....see you later!!"  hahahaha....everyone listening just chuckled and I said "guess that backfired, didn't it!" :-P

Lastly, some cute one's of Brielle from today




3 comments:

  1. Cute pics of both girls. That Brielle is going to be walking before long at the rate she is going!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL those pics of Raya are to funny! Kaylee eats like that sometimes!


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Tyler and I just got a kick out of Raya's pictures. Too cute!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)