Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goodbye Grandma H.

This morning Lee's mom headed back home. It was nice to have her visit this week and play  with Raya b/c I was able to get a few projects done that I have really wanted to have time to do! I  finally got my office cleaned up, which was a 2 day project lol. There was fabric, felt, tshirts, thread, yarn, etc. EVERYWHERE! Now it's all cleaned up and the futon in there can actually be used for guests again :-) I also got my filing cabinets all organized, was able to get caught up on laundry, and could take super long showers every day...that's when you know you're a stay-at-home mom....when those things totally thrill you b/c normally your too busy with your munchkin shadow to get any of it done lol.

Here are a couple pictures of Raya with Grandma H.

Playing kitchen :-)




Eating her cupcake!


Then this morning we got a couple pics before Grandma left for back home. I told Lee's mom that the next time she visits she'll get to have TWO little girls on her lap!! :-)


Giving kisses...


Tomorrow morning my mom is coming up and she will stay through next weekend, so that is going to be great! She will have a couple days to settle in with Raya's schedule up here before i go to the hospital Tuesday morning and then she'll be able to help when I get out of the hospital too, so I might actually get to shower for the first  few days! (Any mom knows that getting a shower with a newborn is usually impossible lol). I may have also made a list of a couple cleaning tasks Grandma F. can do for me while she's here too :-P

Only Sunday and Monday left before the big day...i can't even wrap my brain around it right now!!!

Big sister is ready and waiting....

2 comments:

  1. if you don't post anything before Tuesday good luck and I cant wait to see pics of Brielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all packed and ready to roll, bring it on Brielle!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)