Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sneak Peek

Brielle's "sneak peek" photos from her photoshoot last week are up. Unfortunately none of the pics are of any of the props I brought along...so we'll have to wait until the rest of the photos are ready to see those. The 3 photos she posted are of her new wrap/ hat she had made and so I'm sure she wanted to show that on her blog. Hopefully it doesn't mean that none of the pics using my props turned out though!

I do like the 2nd photo in the sneak peek though. This one here


 I like the 3rd one too, but wish she had a headband or something on to girlie it up a little. ....but my photographer likes to do some photos of just the baby, without all the accessories :-P

Here's the link to the 3 sneak peek pics: http://atplayphoto.com/blog/?p=2147  I'll let you know when the rest are ready!

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! Can't wait to see the rest.
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable! her eyes are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I couldn't comment from my iPhone before, but I was wondering where you got this outfit/photo prop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually my photographer made it herself :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)