Monday, January 10, 2011

It's the final countdown!

Thought I'd do one quick update on my last day as a mommy to one! I can't believe that in less than 24 hours I'll be at the hospital...I could just squeal with excitement!! :-) Today my mom and I were going to take Raya shopping and have one last outting before I'm homebound for awhile, but then the snow came...yuck! So I think we're going to just  stay home today, which will I'm sure make the day creep slowly by. Take the excitement of Xmas Eve when you're 5 years old and multiply it by infinity....that's how I feel!! No sign at all of baby making her appearance early. I've been really nauseous off and on the last couple days, which I know *can* be a sign of early labor, but honestly I think the problem is  that Brielle will not stop moving, and my organs just can't take to constant poking and prodding...ugh. Raya has  had a fever the last couple days, so at this point we're not even sure she'll be able to come to the hospital  to visit the baby...we'll  have  to see how she does today. At least she's still in a pretty good mood overall.

Well that's about all I have to say today. My goal  is to have  her before dinner time tomorrow....let's hope I  don't  have to wait much longer  than that , and that  I will get to title my next blog entry with "She's Here!" and have pictures of a healthy baby girl to share :-) ....and let's hope the snow doesn't cause problems for Lee driving home tonight....he's got to shovel us out so we can leave in the morning!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck tomorrow I hope all goes well, cant wait to see pictures and hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)