Monday, September 12, 2011

8 Months Old photoshoot

A day late, but she's feeling much better now!


This past month the biggest change has been CRAWLING. The child won't sit still! I always assumed I had it made with Raya who didn't crawl (and didn't even buttscoot until closer to 10 months I think)...other moms would brag about their early crawlers and walkers and I sat back thinking "oh, but my child just sits where I put her...how can that be a bad thing?!" ....but now it's official. I have a crawler and when I compare the two I most definitely had it better with my non-crawler!!!!! Why oh why couldn't Brielle take after her LOL. Oh well...she keeps me on my toes I guess!


The other big accomplishment is sleeping through the night. Ever since that first night we haven't had a problem! She goes to bed around 7pm and sleeps about 12 hours straight. It's awesome. The only annoying thing is that she doesn't really take a morning nap! Most babies this age take a morning and afternoon nap. Brielle however stay up until about 11ish and then takes a pretty long nap, and that's often her only nap of the day! Sometimes she takes another short one at 3-4pm, but not always.

She's not a huge baby food eater yet...only 1-2 containers a day. She's a lot smaller than Raya at this age though, so maybe that's why. The other  day Brielle wore a dress that I remember Raya wearing at 4 months old, if that tells you how their sizes compare LOL. At 4 months old Raya was wearing size 6-12 months and now at 8 months old that's the size Brielle wears.

Here is a look at Brielle's monthly photos thus far--watch her grow! (Click the collage to enlarge)



These past 8 months have FLOWN BY! She's still the sweetest, happiest baby though and  we're so lucky to have her in our family.



I'm a little sad that this is her very last sock monkey photoshoot at this house :-( Next month she will turn 9 months old the day after the movers move our stuff into the new house, so we'll see if I can find my way to this chair through all the boxes to do her 9 month shoot! haha



^^She still has those  pretty eyes!

....crawling away from me...


Soo happy 8 months baby girl! We love you and look forward to watching you grow up in our new home!

4 comments:

  1. So adorable, as our babies get older thier looking less and less like babies! =( sounds like she's doing awesome. Her and Keira sound the same minus sleeping through the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my pretty pretty Brielle!!
    I'll give you a big kiss when I get there tomorrow!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brielle looks so happy with her sock monkey. What a sweetie... glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has such beautiful blue eyes!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)