Saturday, September 24, 2011

Raya versus Brielle

We've got a wedding reception to go to tonight so I'm going to keep this short and sweet!

Remember Brielle wearing this outfit the other day?


Here is when RAYA wore the same outfit:


Other than their eye color I really do think they look so much alike!! ...well, and the fact that Raya is about 5 months in this picture, compared to Brielle who's almost 9 months haha. Raya was a big girl :-)

Here is a picture of me and Miss Raya:


And lastly, let's get in the October spirit with a little pumpkin action, shall we?

Miss Raya
These pictures were all from about 2 years ago, from when I had my previous blog. If you're a newer reader of mine you should check out my old blog and browse around to see cutie patootie Raya as a baby :-) Here is a link to the entry these pictures are from: http://rayamarie.livejournal.com/26284.html

See, I said short and sweet today! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they look so much alike. Both adorable! I will have to check out the old blog. Hope you had a good time at the wedding!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look soooo alike except for the eyes, one has big beautiful brown and one has big beautiful blue!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)