Friday, September 9, 2011

Home is where the heart is


Is it just me who, when faced with a to-do list a mile long, suddenly has the burning desire to do something totally *not* on my to-do list?! Well, that was me this afternoon. I suddenly had the burning desire to make a shirt design that I've been thinking about and wanting to do for awhile now....so I just did it! It's called "home is where the heart is" and is inspired by our upcoming move :-) I love it--think it turned out so super cute. I'm going to offer these in my Etsy shop once I reopen...I think $12 to start. I can do any state, mark your hometown with a heart, in any fabric and color scheme, boy or girl! Yes, I'm totally that cool :-)

Brielle was a big  fan of her new shirt--and I had to chuckly when I discovered I already had  shorts that matched exactly--that  was not planned! lol....I could offer matching skirts when I sell them though.





Other than that today I turned Raya's frown upside down by taking her to get icecream after nap and then play at a new park. Oh my, she was lovin' it. The entire drive to town she kept saying "I like icecream! I will lick it. It's cold. I get icecream CONE. Bye bye house, Ray Ray is getting icecream!...."  and on and on :-P

Brielle stuck her entire hand in my cone.



Well, that's all...just had to share my cute  new  shirt design :-) Be sure to check out my super exciting post below, from earlier today :-P

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea, will they tell you to cease and exist because it's a flag!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, um it's the state of Iowa...not a flag :-P

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna that's what happens after a long day a work, too little sleep and too much beer!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)