Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Trip update, Part 2

Here are the pictures I promised from my camera. I let Megan be my photographer for the most part, but I did take a couple this weekend :-)

Lee took pictures of Raya looking at the bull with Grandpa...




Lee also took Raya for a tractor ride, but we don't have pictures of that.

Then here are the girls before we left for the reunion. Everyone commented on what a smiley, happy baby Brielle is. And Raya played the part of sullen older sister quite well LOL.




Daddy and Raya were exhausted when we got home from the reunion, so they fell asleep in the chair. I love getting pictures of Raya when she is asleep, because it doesn't happen very often now that she's older. It makes me miss the days when she was my cuddly baby!





Now we are home and drowning in crap as we try to prepare for our move next week! I swear, you haven't experienced true torture until you've tried to move a 5 bedroom house and 2 little kids. I can only imagine how horrible it would be if we didn't have movers!!!!!!! It's still a complete pain though trying to sort out what we need to take to my parents, catching up on all the laundry so that the movers don't move dirty clothes, trying to pack up some of the paperwork/pictures/etc. that we don't want the movers to touch, etc. etc. This is going to be a very loooooong week!


I finally just  closed my Etsy shop today to try and cut back on some of the insanity. Unfortunately I still have about 12 orders to get out from earlier, but at least I won't have any new orders coming in. I really didn't want to put the shop on vacation because last time I did that for maternity leave it took me a couple really slow months to get my shop in the ball game again but it had to be done. Maybe when I  get moved to my parents I will have time to try some new design ideas!!!

Oh, the good news though? Lee was able to fix our internet, so I can use the computer in the living room again, and not on the deck :-P

Later!

4 comments:

  1. love those pictures of Raya sleeping! so sweet.
    glad to hear you guys had a good time


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it that the bull was friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the pics with Raya asleep on her daddy, sooooo sweet!!!!! Of course everyone thought was a pretttty baby girl!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great time, and I'm happy to hear your internet works! Mine is pretty reliable but my phone service forces me into contortionist-like positions in order to get a signal, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to sneak into Kyla's room once in awhile and just watch her sleep. It's so great to see them sleeping and so peaceful. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)